W.M. Jordan Company is a construction management and general contracting company that serves clients in Virginia and the Carolinas. They called on Signal to redesign their website in order to improve lead generation, engage with customers and subcontractors – and showcase the company’s culture to prospective employees.
Our team collaborated with W.M. Jordan on the website redesign, making the content more digestible and memorable – as well as giving the site a bright, clean look and feel. Steps included:
- Incorporating more rich media such as drone and construction time lapse footage of projects, and video customer testimonials
- Replacing static content with engaging, interactive tools to better showcase the company’s work
- Creating a more intuitive site navigation structure to improve the user experience (UX)
- Giving company contacts the flexibility to upload and categorize different content
- Building out an enhanced news and events page that allows visitors to filter posts by tags such as Awards, Community Outreach and Industry Insights
- Refreshing copy to give it a friendly, approachable tone and to foster thought leadership
Given the company’s focus on marketing through tradeshows and industry events, we also enhanced site functionality to maximize lead generation. Our team provided an email sign up function connected to Constant Contact, and gave WMJ the ability to create custom landing pages for different markets and events.