Cree is a market-leading innovator of LED lighting and semiconductor solutions for wireless and power applications. Cree’s ZR series of indoor LED lighting products features many variations – creating a challenge for customers and sales teams to navigate the options and detailed product specs on Cree’s website. The company engaged Signal to find an easier way to help customers find the best product match for their needs, fast and efficiently.
Signal worked with Cree to develop the interactive ZR Series Product Selector tool, which takes users through a series of questions to help choose between product options. The intuitive tool asks about key areas such as:
- Main objective (reduce energy bill, maximize ROI, improve employee environment, etc)
- Color quality requirements
- Financial goals
- Product application
- Technological needs
Features of the Selector tool include:
- An enjoyable user experience characterized by fresh, fun graphics and animations
- Ability to share the product results in the form of an email
- User tracking activity to help Cree capture leads
- Mobile, responsive design for use on the go – and on any device
- Gives users a top option and a runner up product
- Compatibility report with a percentage match for how well the product fits with the user’s answers
Customers, third-party distributors and Cree sales teams are now using the ZR Series Product Selector tool to cut through the noise and hone in on the best solution for their customers’ needs. After about one minute with the tool, users receive recommended products with spec sheet downloads, quick product specs, application type and the main benefits.