© 2023 Signal
UX / UI OPTIMIZATION
Helping you improve your user experience.
A positive user experience is critical to capturing attention and loyalty – ultimately increasing engagement and revenue. That’s why the Signal team has made UX / UI an inherent part of our iterative design and development process, to improve usability and performance.
A compelling employment brand can engage current employees and attract new ones to your organization.
UX doesn’t have to be confusing, expensive or difficult. User experience design is really about taking common sense steps that we can help you implement, no matter where you are in the process.
Planning & research
- Define project vision, business goals and objectives and KPIs / measurement plan
- Review competitor websites, existing customer research and analytics
- Define and/or refine user personas and create customer journey maps
- Audit current website
- Prioritize tasks for each page (what are the “jobs to be done”?)
- Conduct user experience testing of current website (Preference tests, open and closed card sorting, etc.)
- Update site maps based on testing insights
UX / UI design
- Create a plan for UX / UI improvements based on user research and testing
- Develop wireframes of key pages to illustrate flow, functionality and layouts
- Create high-fidelity screen designs of key pages and components for a clickable prototype
Testing & Optimization
- Conduct user testing of new website with think-aloud sessions and other methodologies
- Analyze user feedback to evaluate performance and further optimize the website
(NN/g Report: Usability Return on Investment (ROI))