Are you a list maker? Do you cringe when tasks aren’t organized? Do you enjoy problem solving as part of a dynamic team? Are you a champion multi-tasker? If so, you might be the person we’re looking for!
Signal is looking for a relationship-builder – both a teammate and a client advocate. A listener and a decision-maker.
Signal is a well-established digital marketing agency based in Raleigh, NC. It is a great place to collaborate and grow with a team whose average tenure is 15 years – a true work family!
General Summary of the Position
A Signal Account Manager interfaces with clients and agency staff, ensures coordination of work and manages quality control, timelines and budgets.
- Lead all the stages of project management from kickoff to completion, including status reports, client feedback, changes and approvals, client schedules and budget.
- Organize client goals and guidelines in project management systems, including Basecamp and Jira.
- Manage internal team, from project task assignments to meetings to quality control and delivery of final assets.
- Assist with marketing initiatives and brand strategies.
- Develop and maintain good client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to listen to, guide and counsel clients in all things related to marketing communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing and/or Communications.
- Minimum of 1 year of account/customer service