Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve witnessed the need for clear communication within companies to let employees know the employer is committed to their health and safety. As pandemic restrictions begin to ease, reopening the workplace is a complex and multifaceted process.
LabCorp contacted Signal for help clearly and effectively communicating company policies and best practices to promote safe and considerate behavior as they re-open their global facilities. Our first task was to develop and produce a large volume of re-entry signage, including both print and digital:
- Handwashing Bathroom Mirror Decals
- Stand Here Floor Decals
- Practice Social Distancing LCD Screen Graphics
- Wear a Face Covering LDC Screen Graphics
- Isolation Area Pop-up Banners
- Directional Posters
- Temperature Check Posters
- Thank You for Working Safely Posters
- Stairwell Posters
- Elevator Posters
- Face Covering Required Posters
- No Waiting or Congregating Posters
- Sanitize Hands Here Posters
- Keep Your Personal Desk Clean Signs
- Last Disinfected On Signs
- Max Capacity in Room Signs
- Healthy Steps Signs
- Please Clean This Area Before You Leave Table Tents
- Table Seating Instructional Signs
The approved English versions were also translated into several different languages, including Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, and Korean.
The Signal team also worked directly with LabCorp’s existing online storefront provider to seamlessly deliver high-resolution files for print, fulfillment, and distribution. Through this process, LabCorp employees can access signage and communications via an intranet portal where managers can either place orders or download PDFs to print with office printers.
In addition, our team collaborated with LabCorp to prepare a Re-entry Readiness Timeline and Re-Entry Strategy for communication to employees and media.