Digital Agency Experience Required
Signal – a digital marketing agency in Raleigh, NC – has an opening for an experienced Account Manager to manage accounts and coordinate digital marketing projects. The position is responsible for the day-to-day activities and production of all project-related tasks for assigned clients. The Account Manager reports to the VP, Client Services working closely with and in support of Account Executives as well as Signal’s creative and technical staff to ensure the production of great work, on schedule and on budget. Experience with Basecamp and other project management tools is a plus. This position will also work directly with the President of Signal on digital projects including: SOW creation, client meetings and project management
- Minimum 3-5 years in digital marketing agency or internal marketing department environment
- Experience in agile work flow methodology
- Working knowledge of web/app design and development and current web marketing best practices
- Degree in Business, Marketing and/or Communications (or equivalent experience).
- Production, traffic, marketing, and/or communications with digital/advertising/marketing agency experience a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- The ability to client face with confidence and knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to listen to, guide and counsel clients in all things related to marketing communications
SUMMARY & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
The Account Manager is responsible for the client relationships, the day-to-day activities and production of all project-related tasks for specified clients, including but not limited to the following:
- Develop project proposals and estimates.
- Write-up and post projects assigned.
- Help communicate marketing/creative/technology guidelines to project team.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project status reports.
- Develop and track project budgets.
- Develop and track project schedules.
- Assist with posting consulting, freelance, and outside services hours to jobs.
- Properly traffic all stages of projects from initial job entry through final deliverables ensuring on-time delivery. This includes all feedback, changes, and approvals from client.
- Helps ensure all quality control procedures and standards are met.
- Maintain and distribute current and accurate legal specifications where necessary.
- Assist with digital marketing initiatives and brand strategies.
- Assist with generating and submission of invoicing as required.
- Assist with tracking and follow-up on current and past due receivables as required.
- Monitor production of finished products by coordinating all necessary milestones to ensure finished product meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Responsible for daily communications with clients and Signal staff that includes written and/or oral communications related to all projects and business activities. This will include, but not be limited to, coordinating client meetings as needed, writing and distributing follow-up conference reports.
- Develop a good rapport with clients and assist in maintaining good client relationships.
- Responsible for having a basic knowledge of rules and regulations related to clients’ industries and an understanding of Signal’s Scope of Work agreement with clients.
- Responsible for the performance of other duties as assigned.
- Participate and / or lead client meetings as required.
- Coordinate with outside vendors as required (e.g., printing, photo, video, etc.).
Become part of a tight-knit business family of strategists, designers, writers and technologists who have a great time working together. Excellent Brier Creek location, convenient to I-540.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance and short-term disability with paid premiums, dental insurance, paid holidays and vacation, and a company matching IRA plan. If you’re interested in this position, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.